Are your members susceptible to fraud? Have you noticed the increase in embezzlement and whistleblower cases nationally? Its impacting businesses both large and small, and many are ill-equipped to recognize and prevent the fraud before it ever takes place. Whether it’s internal, external or cyber fraud, each year it gets more difficult to prevent.
Four time corporate CEO and two time whistleblower Dr. Josh Luke exited the C-Suite to help businesses around the country create a culture of minimized exposure to fraud, and rapidly became a best-selling author, social media influencer, top podcaster and award winning strategist. Let this two time whistleblower who has worked hand in hand with both Federal and State regulators to identify fraud and non-compliance educate your members from the stage this year. Can your members afford not to learn these simple tactics to prevent fraud?
This presentation includes personal stories, as well as engaging commentary and tactics that audience members can utilize to create a culture of value added decision making in their environment.
A few key audience take-aways include:
– Tips to assist in identifying fraud and non-compliance
– Create a culture where employees feel safe and are rewarded for speaking up
– Rewarding team members willing to voice opposing views but support the ultimate decision
– Identifying how to avoid a culture of group-think
– Tactics to ensure creating a culture of compliance and fraud prevention