At this month’s Association Roundtable we are going to discuss with association executives how the pandemic has shifted their thinking around live events and how they see these important member events evolving in both the near and long term.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
- Are associations likely to ditch virtual and hybrid events and go back to in-person only?
- What did a year of not having in-person events teach us about their importance to members?
- How will virtual and hybrid events impact the effectiveness and attendance at in-person programs going forward?
- Lauren Ford, LMSW, Director of Program Research, Development and Policy Home Care Association of New York
- Aaron Wolowiec, CAE, CMP, CTF/MT, CDP President & CEO | Event Garde
- Beth Surmont, CAE, CMP, Vice President Business Event Strategy & Design 360 | LIVE MEDIA